Thursday, January 17, 2008

And, the WINNER is . . .




The Avery's have it!!! This has definitely been the MOST FUN blogging I've EVER had! Thank you so much for the super great participation . . . y'all really are the greatest!

So, the reason I chose today to announce the winner is because today is my birthday. What a better way to spend my birthday than giving away prizes??? It's just too much fun!!! And, the competition was just too close to just have one winner. So, we have two winners . . . the two Avery's. I think it's hilarious that both my winners are named Avery! And, what do the winners receive as a prize? Each Avery will receive a matted 11X14 of the winning image to hang in their home. Pretty exciting, huh? I think it's exciting . . . I need to order these for myself too.

Thanks again for the great participation! You boosted my ego greatly!

4 comments:

Jill Moudy said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! Thank you Robyn, and most importantly HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! And thank you to all of you who voted for my sweet Avery.

Unknown said...

Oh, blogging world, what GOOD taste you have!!

Avery's grandmother

Robby and Lynsey said...

yay for the Avery's!!!

Great talking to you today? What did your hubby surprise you with???

jduckbaker said...

Happy Birthday (late)!

What a fun woman and a fun blog!