Sunday, January 17, 2010

And the Winner is . . .

We had a couple that were in a tight running, so our First Place Winner is . . .


The First Place prize is an 11x14 print that will be mailed to you over the next few days. Yay!!! Congratulations!!!

But, because it was so close, we have a Second Place Winner. That winner (with a prize of an 8x10 print that will be mailed to you in a few days) is . . .


Yay, again!!! Congratulations to you as well!!! I love that it was such a close race!

Thanks for playing along everyone!

2 comments:

Robby and Lynsey said...

Oh YIPEE!!!!!! I'm so glad that not only did I win, but that Rachel got to win a prize too because I LOVE her picture and was very tempted to also vote for it. :) I cannot wait to receive my fabulous gift!!!

Thank you Robyn and thanks to anyone else who also voted for us! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank You Robin, I can't wait. Hope everying goes well for you and your family over the next few weeks. I will keep you in my prayers and can't wait to see pictures of Ian.
Rachel